Bold, Rich and Complex reds
There's some real heavyweights in this collection. Dominated by varieties like Cabernet Sauvignon and usually with a good dose of oak, these wines are your true "big" wines - lots of flavour, lots of chewy tannins and some smoky richness too. Food-wise, think of hearty stews, a thick juicy steak or creamy cheeses.
We've got four absolute crackers in here, with some real points of difference, and some classics too. A brilliant value Claret from the oldest wine merchants in England, Berry Brothers, a fantastic Super-Tuscan, a Rioja-style wine from Navarra and, strangest of all, an amazing Greek red. Trust us - they are all brilliant.
- One bottle of Berry Brother's Traditional Claret - great stuff: proper, no-nonsense Claret from the masters
- One bottle of Monte Bernardi Tzingarella - an amazing wine - rich, smooth yet fresh: a true gem of Tuscany
- One bottle of Monemvasia - a Greek red that tastes like aged Bordeaux. REALLY.
- One bottle of Cartan Seleccion - think Rioja, but with more rich fruit. Delicious.
- Gift packaged in our bespoke four bottle gift box