The ‘JP Signature’ Selections allow us to really show off our delicious range of wines. With our Twelve Bottle Mixed Selection, we’ve picked and package six wines you are not only going to love, but will also be hard to find elsewhere, then doubled them up to make the perfect mixed case.
The ‘JP Signature’ Twelve Bottle Mixed Selection brings to you two of each of the following;
- The Baglio Gibellina Sogno Del Sud Grillo from Sicily. A crisp and bright biodynamic wine with good body and fresh minerality. A great fish partner.
- The versatile, fruity and floral Savoie is crisp and bracing and a great fondue wine.
- Then, we’ll take you off the beaten track with the Tikves Cuve Cyril from Macedonia – a lovely bright white wine with flavours of peaches, melons and cut grass.
- For reds, we have the Mabis Neropasso, a soft and fruity red from Veneto offering amazing punch and depth
- A Chilean In Situ Carmenere, with soft fruit and lovely smoky, spicy notes
- And finally, a Domaine Bertrand Fitou with its fruity, smooth and rich flavours.