When you gather your family around the table this Christmas, you’re going to want some reliably great tasting wines that your guests are going to love. No expense spared right – wrong! With our ‘JP Standard’ wines you get great tasting wines at great value prices.
Our ‘JP Standard’ Six Bottle White Selection is perfect for a medium dinner party, with flavours to suit all tastes and pairings. Beautifully packaged in our JP boxes, our selections make great gifts to send to your loved ones to enjoy at their festivities too.
The ‘JP Standard’ Six Bottle White Selection includes the following:
- Palazzo del Mare Catarratto from Sicily – a crisp, zingy and tangy white that makes an excellent Aperitif.
- Aloe Tree, a light & delicate white South African Chenin Blanc offering lots of fresh and fruity flavours.
- A New World Sauvignon Blanc from Chile ‘In Situ’ brings a crisp and light style to the table, with vibrant and herbaceous flavours.
- Animado Torrrontes Pinot Gris blend; a fresh, vibrant wine from Mendoza, Argentina.
- taking you off the beaten track with the TIKVES CUVEE CYRIL from Macedonia – a lovely bright white wine with flavours of peaches, melons and cut grass.
- Back to France with the CHAPOUTIER MARIUS WHITE, a quaffable Vermentino offering crisp ripe fruits on the palate.