The ‘JP Signature’ Selections allow us to really show off our delicious range of wines. With our Six Bottle Selection in Red, we’ve picked and package a four wines you are not only going to love, but will also be hard to find elsewhere.
The ‘JP Signature’ Six Bottle Red Selection brings you the following:
- Mabis Neropasso, a soft and fruity red from Veneto offering amazing punch and depth.
- Baglio Gibellina Sogno Del Sud Nero D’Avola from Sicily. Another soft and fruity bottle but this time brining lovely ripe strawberries and plum flavours to the table.
- A bottle of Terra d’Alter Alfroncheiro from Alentejo, Portugal also brings bright and spicy flavours to the table with a hint of red berries and pepper.
- And finally, the Altolandon Mil Historias Bobal from Manchuela, Spain A bright & spicy style, wonderfully smooth and dark with bramble flavours to boot.
- The Altolandon Mil Historias Bobal from Manchuela. A bright & spicy style, wonderfully smooth and dark with bramble flavours to boot.
- Plus, the In Situ Cabernet Sangiovese – A little gem, rustic, restrained yet fruity and finally Domaine Bertrand from Fitou with its fruity, smooth and rich flavours.